Rahul Gandhi to visit Odisha Feb 18-19
New Delhi: Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi will visit Odisha Monday-Tuesday (February 18-19) and meet senior leaders, party sources said on Saturday.
According to the sources, Gandhi will meet district and block Congress committee presidents, legislators, MPs and heads of frontal organisations on Monday morning at Balupalli in Sambalpur and will later meet elected Congress members of local self government (panchayati raj and urban local bodies).
On Tuesday, he will meet party leaders in Cuttack and attend an executive meeting of the state Congress unit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Watch: Hafiz Saeed warns India of more terror attacks
- DNA: Army declares all soldiers in Siachen avalanche dead
- DNA: Indian Navy set to conduct International Fleet Review 2016
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Ahead of 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Hafiz Saeed's JuD releases controversial video featuring Pakistani Army chief
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- VIDEO: Ambidextrous Sri Lankan Kamindu Mendis bowling with both hands
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review