Rahul Gandhi to visit Odisha Feb 18-19
New Delhi: Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi will visit Odisha Monday-Tuesday (February 18-19) and meet senior leaders, party sources said on Saturday.
According to the sources, Gandhi will meet district and block Congress committee presidents, legislators, MPs and heads of frontal organisations on Monday morning at Balupalli in Sambalpur and will later meet elected Congress members of local self government (panchayati raj and urban local bodies).
On Tuesday, he will meet party leaders in Cuttack and attend an executive meeting of the state Congress unit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional