Rahul Gandhi to visit Odisha Feb 18-19
New Delhi: Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi will visit Odisha Monday-Tuesday (February 18-19) and meet senior leaders, party sources said on Saturday.
According to the sources, Gandhi will meet district and block Congress committee presidents, legislators, MPs and heads of frontal organisations on Monday morning at Balupalli in Sambalpur and will later meet elected Congress members of local self government (panchayati raj and urban local bodies).
On Tuesday, he will meet party leaders in Cuttack and attend an executive meeting of the state Congress unit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zakir Naik's 'IRF' converted many to Islam?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- WWE Monday Night Raw results (July 25, 2016): Finn Balor earns shot at WWE Universal Title
- Mercedes to have petrol variants across portfolio in India by September
- Opposition alleges use of coercion, threats in RS polls in Jharkhand
- LOL: Never ever say these annoying things to a tall person! – Watch video
- Max Landis writing 'Pepe Le Pew' movie!