Rahul Gandhi to visit Odisha next month
Bhubaneswar: Congress leader Rahul Gandhi would visit Odisha in August to address a public meeting here, said Odisha Pradesh Congress Committee president Jaydev Jena.
"Rahulji has assured me to visit the state in August to address a public meeting and hold a press conference in Bhubaneswar," Jena said after meeting the party central leader in New Delhi on Monday.
Jena said he apprised Rahul Gandhi about the party programmes in the state.
"I apprised him about OPCC`s FIR campaign against the BJD government and agitations against chit-fund companies," he said.
- Will Sonia Gandhi answer RSS's claim of igniting riots in the country?
- DNA: Only 4% of Indian polpulation pays income tax
- Police arrest person accused of abducting woman in Bengaluru
- Scientists find three Earth-sized planets orbiting dwarf star
- Kerala: Dalit law student brutally raped, murdered in Ernakulam