Rahul Gandhi to visit Odisha on February 18-19
Bhubaneswar: Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi is scheduled to undertake a two-day visit to Odisha from February 18 to rejuvenate the party which has been out of power in the state since 2000.
"Rahul Gandhi has accepted our invitation. He will pay a two-day visit to Odisha on February 18 and 19," OPCC President Niranjan Patnaik told reporters here.
He said that Gandhi would address party functionaries of 15 western districts at Sambalpur on February 18 and meet party district presidents at Cuttack on February 19.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city