Rahul Gandhi to visit Odisha on February 18-19
Bhubaneswar: Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi is scheduled to undertake a two-day visit to Odisha from February 18 to rejuvenate the party which has been out of power in the state since 2000.
"Rahul Gandhi has accepted our invitation. He will pay a two-day visit to Odisha on February 18 and 19," OPCC President Niranjan Patnaik told reporters here.
He said that Gandhi would address party functionaries of 15 western districts at Sambalpur on February 18 and meet party district presidents at Cuttack on February 19.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves