Rahul Gandhi to visit Odisha on February 18-19
Bhubaneswar: Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi is scheduled to undertake a two-day visit to Odisha from February 18 to rejuvenate the party which has been out of power in the state since 2000.
"Rahul Gandhi has accepted our invitation. He will pay a two-day visit to Odisha on February 18 and 19," OPCC President Niranjan Patnaik told reporters here.
He said that Gandhi would address party functionaries of 15 western districts at Sambalpur on February 18 and meet party district presidents at Cuttack on February 19.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you