Rahul Gandhi to visit Odisha on February 18-19
Bhubaneswar: Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi is scheduled to undertake a two-day visit to Odisha from February 18 to rejuvenate the party which has been out of power in the state since 2000.
"Rahul Gandhi has accepted our invitation. He will pay a two-day visit to Odisha on February 18 and 19," OPCC President Niranjan Patnaik told reporters here.
He said that Gandhi would address party functionaries of 15 western districts at Sambalpur on February 18 and meet party district presidents at Cuttack on February 19.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre