Rahul Gandhi to visit Odisha on February 18-19
Bhubaneswar: Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi is scheduled to undertake a two-day visit to Odisha from February 18 to rejuvenate the party which has been out of power in the state since 2000.
"Rahul Gandhi has accepted our invitation. He will pay a two-day visit to Odisha on February 18 and 19," OPCC President Niranjan Patnaik told reporters here.
He said that Gandhi would address party functionaries of 15 western districts at Sambalpur on February 18 and meet party district presidents at Cuttack on February 19.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed