Rahul Gandhi`s two-day tour to Odisha from February 9
Bhubaneswar: Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi will arrive here on Sunday on a two-day visit to Odisha.
Gandhi would attend different programmes in the state on February 9 and 10 and also address a public meeting at Salepur in Cuttack district, Odisha PCC president Jaydev Jena said.
Soon after reaching Biju Patnaik International Airport here tomorrow morning he will visit an educational institute, where he is scheduled to interact with students for nearly an hour.
He would then go to Salepur for the public meeting and return to Bhubaneswar, where he would stay at the state guest house for the night.
Next morning, he would discuss with people belonging to different minority groups in the city. Following it, he would hold party meeting here, Jena said.
Meanwhile, BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi`s is also expected to address a public meeting here on February 11 for which preparations are on at Baramunda ground here, BJP sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Is Sonakshi Sinha a part of Salman Khan’s ‘Dabangg 3’? Here’s the answer
- Kareena Kapoor Khan not in ‘Veerey Di Wedding’? Sonam Kapoor will tell you the truth
- Magnitude 6.4 quake hits Italy near Perugia – USGS
- Turning the tide on hair loss
- Rajnath Singh in Kashmir, says those who believe in 'Kashmiriyat' are welcome for talks