Rahul Gandhi`s two-day tour to Odisha from February 9
Bhubaneswar: Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi will arrive here on Sunday on a two-day visit to Odisha.
Gandhi would attend different programmes in the state on February 9 and 10 and also address a public meeting at Salepur in Cuttack district, Odisha PCC president Jaydev Jena said.
Soon after reaching Biju Patnaik International Airport here tomorrow morning he will visit an educational institute, where he is scheduled to interact with students for nearly an hour.
He would then go to Salepur for the public meeting and return to Bhubaneswar, where he would stay at the state guest house for the night.
Next morning, he would discuss with people belonging to different minority groups in the city. Following it, he would hold party meeting here, Jena said.
Meanwhile, BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi`s is also expected to address a public meeting here on February 11 for which preparations are on at Baramunda ground here, BJP sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police