Rahul Gandhi`s two-day tour to Odisha from February 9
Bhubaneswar: Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi will arrive here on Sunday on a two-day visit to Odisha.
Gandhi would attend different programmes in the state on February 9 and 10 and also address a public meeting at Salepur in Cuttack district, Odisha PCC president Jaydev Jena said.
Soon after reaching Biju Patnaik International Airport here tomorrow morning he will visit an educational institute, where he is scheduled to interact with students for nearly an hour.
He would then go to Salepur for the public meeting and return to Bhubaneswar, where he would stay at the state guest house for the night.
Next morning, he would discuss with people belonging to different minority groups in the city. Following it, he would hold party meeting here, Jena said.
Meanwhile, BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi`s is also expected to address a public meeting here on February 11 for which preparations are on at Baramunda ground here, BJP sources said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- Aamir Khan's remarks on intolerance stir controversy; BJP slams, film fraternity split
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'