Rain likely in Odisha
Bhubaneswar: Odisha is likely to experience heavy rainfall due to a low-pressure area formed over west central Bay of Bengal off Andhra Pradesh coast, met office said.
"The system lies over West Central Bay of Bengal and adjoining areas of coastal Andhra Pradesh. Rain or thunder-shower would occur at a few places over Odisha under its impact," a bulletin issued by the weather office said.
Heavy rainfall would occur at one or two places over south Odisha in the next 24 hours, it said.
Besides, surface wind speed reaching 30 to 40 kmph gusting to 50 kmph might prevail along and off Odisha coast. Sea condition would be moderate to rough, it said.
Fishermen are advised to be cautious while venturing into the sea.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray