Rain likely in Odisha
Bhubaneswar: Odisha is likely to experience heavy rainfall due to a low-pressure area formed over west central Bay of Bengal off Andhra Pradesh coast, met office said.
"The system lies over West Central Bay of Bengal and adjoining areas of coastal Andhra Pradesh. Rain or thunder-shower would occur at a few places over Odisha under its impact," a bulletin issued by the weather office said.
Heavy rainfall would occur at one or two places over south Odisha in the next 24 hours, it said.
Besides, surface wind speed reaching 30 to 40 kmph gusting to 50 kmph might prevail along and off Odisha coast. Sea condition would be moderate to rough, it said.
Fishermen are advised to be cautious while venturing into the sea.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Perez grabs 3rd spot, gives Force India 4th ever podium finish
- Two dead, including one suspect, in Houston shooting: Police
- Had I stayed with AB de Villiers a little longer, it would have been different: Virat Kohli
- IPL 2016: Individual awards for outstanding players
- IPL 2016 final: It was a total team effort, says SRH's captain David Warner