Rain likely in Odisha
Bhubaneswar: Odisha is likely to experience heavy rainfall due to a low-pressure area formed over west central Bay of Bengal off Andhra Pradesh coast, met office said.
"The system lies over West Central Bay of Bengal and adjoining areas of coastal Andhra Pradesh. Rain or thunder-shower would occur at a few places over Odisha under its impact," a bulletin issued by the weather office said.
Heavy rainfall would occur at one or two places over south Odisha in the next 24 hours, it said.
Besides, surface wind speed reaching 30 to 40 kmph gusting to 50 kmph might prevail along and off Odisha coast. Sea condition would be moderate to rough, it said.
Fishermen are advised to be cautious while venturing into the sea.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Will Jennifer Lopez make tunes with Calvin Harris?
- This is how you can try contouring at home! Watch video
- Here's how Modi govt plans to bring back Kohinoor from UK
- Lindsay Lohan's dad confirms it's 'baby on board' for her
- Cricket in America: India-West Indies to play three T20Is in Florida in late August