Rain likely in Odisha
Bhubaneswar: Odisha is likely to experience heavy rainfall due to a low-pressure area formed over west central Bay of Bengal off Andhra Pradesh coast, met office said.
"The system lies over West Central Bay of Bengal and adjoining areas of coastal Andhra Pradesh. Rain or thunder-shower would occur at a few places over Odisha under its impact," a bulletin issued by the weather office said.
Heavy rainfall would occur at one or two places over south Odisha in the next 24 hours, it said.
Besides, surface wind speed reaching 30 to 40 kmph gusting to 50 kmph might prevail along and off Odisha coast. Sea condition would be moderate to rough, it said.
Fishermen are advised to be cautious while venturing into the sea.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- My mom gets worried about controversies: Sonakshi Sinha
- India will slip in ICC T20 ranking if it loses 0-2 in T20Is against West Indies
- Sensex drops 224 points; Nifty dips below 8,600-mark
- Have every right to intervene if no Syrian Kurd withdrawal: Turkey
- Not given chance to explore my acting abilities: Shamita Shetty