Rain likely in Odisha
Bhubaneswar: Odisha is likely to experience heavy rainfall due to a low-pressure area formed over west central Bay of Bengal off Andhra Pradesh coast, met office said.
"The system lies over West Central Bay of Bengal and adjoining areas of coastal Andhra Pradesh. Rain or thunder-shower would occur at a few places over Odisha under its impact," a bulletin issued by the weather office said.
Heavy rainfall would occur at one or two places over south Odisha in the next 24 hours, it said.
Besides, surface wind speed reaching 30 to 40 kmph gusting to 50 kmph might prevail along and off Odisha coast. Sea condition would be moderate to rough, it said.
Fishermen are advised to be cautious while venturing into the sea.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Telangana SSC class 10th Results 2016 is likely to be declared on May 5
- West Bengal Assembly Elections: Polling begins in crucial fifth phase, 680 central forces companies deployed
- Severe heat wave condition in West Bengal
- Kerela HSE (Class 12) Result 2016 is likely to be declared by second week of May
- No instances of incursions by Chinese troops into Indian territory: Manohar Parrikar