Robbery gang members held in Odisha
Berhampur (Odisha): Police today claimed to have foiled a dacoity plan by arresting three persons allegedly belonging to a gang of robbers in Ganjam district of Odisha.
The trio, identified as Pradip Sethi, Jogendra Sethi of Bada Kushasthali village and Pintu Gouda of Lathi, were held at Jhada Ankuli under Berhampur Sadara Police Station on Wednesday night, Sadara PS inspector-in-charge A K Sethi said.
Two automatic pistols, five rounds of live ammunition and a sword were seized from the three, who, Sethi alleged, were involved in several heinous crimes.
Four other members of the gang, however, managed to scape, he said, adding, that police patrolling in the area has been intensified to nab them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!