Shinde to attend NDRF function in Odisha tomorrow
Bhubaneswar: Union Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde is scheduled to visit Odisha tomorrow on the occasion of Raising Day of the National Disaster Response Force (NDRF), official sources said.
"The Union Home Minister will join the 9th Raising Day of the National Disaster Response Force," NDRF Director General Krishna Chaudury said here today.
Sources said the Home Minister will arrive on a special flight at 10 am and go to Mundali near Cuttack for the function.
Besides Shinde, National Disaster Management (NDM) Vice President Sashidhar Reddy and Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik are also scheduled to attend the NDRF`s function at Mundali tomorrow. Shinde would return to Delhi in the evening.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'