Six year-old girl`s body found in Balasore
Balasore: The body of a six
year-old girl was recovered by the police from Sundar Gouri
reserve forest in Nilgiri sub-division of Balasore district
It was being suspected that the girl was raped and beaten
to death, the police said.
A distant uncle of the girl, with whom she was seen on
bicycle was detained and police are interrogating him.
Following the recovery of the body, villagers and local
self-help group members staged a roadblock on Remuna-Mitrapur
road demanding immediate arrest of the culprit.
The blockade was later withdrawn, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II