Still early to discuss Third Front: Naveen Patnaik
Bhubaneswar: In the backdrop of a Third Front being talked about, ahead of the general elections due next year, Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik on Sunday said it was too early to discuss such proposal.
"It is still early to discuss ... There is a lot of time to talk about it (Third Front)," Patnaik told reporters on his return here from a five-day visit to Delhi.
With Samajwadi Party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav raising the issue of a Third Front, the BJD chief had earlier stated that his party was watching the situation as it developed.
On the formation of a Third Front, Patnaik had said earlier, "We`ll have to wait and watch and see how these matters progress."
On the possibility of holding of early elections in the country, the chief minister, without making a direct reply, said "let`s see."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation