Still early to discuss Third Front: Naveen Patnaik
Bhubaneswar: In the backdrop of a Third Front being talked about, ahead of the general elections due next year, Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik on Sunday said it was too early to discuss such proposal.
"It is still early to discuss ... There is a lot of time to talk about it (Third Front)," Patnaik told reporters on his return here from a five-day visit to Delhi.
With Samajwadi Party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav raising the issue of a Third Front, the BJD chief had earlier stated that his party was watching the situation as it developed.
On the formation of a Third Front, Patnaik had said earlier, "We`ll have to wait and watch and see how these matters progress."
On the possibility of holding of early elections in the country, the chief minister, without making a direct reply, said "let`s see."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31