‘Students forced to do toilet cleaning in Orissa’
Kendrapara: Students of a
government primary school were allegedly forced to do toilet
cleaning in a place under Pattamundai police station in
Kendrapara district last week.
"A sub-inspector of schools has been asked to make an
inquiry. If the inquiry indicts the school authority, suitable
action will be taken against those who punished the students,"
Alekh Chandra Prusty, district Inspector of Schools said
A group of 3rd standard students of Kolathia project
primary school had to do the clean-up job as punishment for
talking loud in the class on Friday, guardians alleged.
The school and mass education department has also
ordered a probe into the alleged incident, official sources
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug