‘Students forced to do toilet cleaning in Orissa’
Kendrapara: Students of a
government primary school were allegedly forced to do toilet
cleaning in a place under Pattamundai police station in
Kendrapara district last week.
"A sub-inspector of schools has been asked to make an
inquiry. If the inquiry indicts the school authority, suitable
action will be taken against those who punished the students,"
Alekh Chandra Prusty, district Inspector of Schools said
A group of 3rd standard students of Kolathia project
primary school had to do the clean-up job as punishment for
talking loud in the class on Friday, guardians alleged.
The school and mass education department has also
ordered a probe into the alleged incident, official sources
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!