Summer specials towards Shirdi from Puri
Bhubaneswar: Keeping in view the rush in regular trains, East Coast Railway (ECoR) would run summer specials between Sai Nagar Shirdi and Puri.
The 02746 Puri-Sai Nagar Shirdi special train would leave Puri at 23.35 hrs every Friday from April 5 till June 28 and arrive at Sai Nagar Shirdi at 08.25 hrs on Sunday.
02745 Sai Nagar Shirdi-Puri special would leave Sai Nagar Shirdi at 13.00 hrs every Sunday from April 7 till June 30 and arrive at Puri at 22.55 hrs the next day, ECoR said in a release here.
The train will have one AC-2 tier, two AC-3 tier, nine sleeper class, six general second class and one pantry car, the release said.
It will have stoppages at Khurda Road, Bhubaneswar, Dhenkanal, Talcher Road, Angul, Sambalpur, Bargarh Road, Balangir, Titlagarh, Kantabanji, Raipur, Durg, Gondia, Nagpur, Wardha, Badnera, Akola, Bhusaval, Manmad, Kopargaon and?Puntamba, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- 'Doctor Strange' trailer: As spellbinding as it could be!- Watch
- RIL, BP spend Rs 4,500 crore to maintain gas output at KG-D6
- Government to set up special court for all NSEL cases
- Vijay Mallya's 8 luxury cars to be auctioned for Rs 14 lakh
- Fourteen killed, over 20 wounded in suicide attack in Iraq's Kadhmiyah