Summer specials towards Shirdi from Puri
Bhubaneswar: Keeping in view the rush in regular trains, East Coast Railway (ECoR) would run summer specials between Sai Nagar Shirdi and Puri.
The 02746 Puri-Sai Nagar Shirdi special train would leave Puri at 23.35 hrs every Friday from April 5 till June 28 and arrive at Sai Nagar Shirdi at 08.25 hrs on Sunday.
02745 Sai Nagar Shirdi-Puri special would leave Sai Nagar Shirdi at 13.00 hrs every Sunday from April 7 till June 30 and arrive at Puri at 22.55 hrs the next day, ECoR said in a release here.
The train will have one AC-2 tier, two AC-3 tier, nine sleeper class, six general second class and one pantry car, the release said.
It will have stoppages at Khurda Road, Bhubaneswar, Dhenkanal, Talcher Road, Angul, Sambalpur, Bargarh Road, Balangir, Titlagarh, Kantabanji, Raipur, Durg, Gondia, Nagpur, Wardha, Badnera, Akola, Bhusaval, Manmad, Kopargaon and?Puntamba, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 10 killed in Bangladesh poll violence
- Watch: Now make a call just by squeezing your smartphone!
- Life beyond cricket: Humanist Rohit Sharma visits orphanage after IPL stint
- Delhi court reserves order on criminal complaint against Arvind Kejriwal
- Fishermen killing case: Accused Italian marine Salvatore Girone returns home from India