Teenage girl raped by home guard
Berhampur (Orissa): A teenage girl was
allegedly raped by a homeguard at Badangi village in Ganjam
district, police said on Monday.
The victim`s father has lodged a complaint accusing
the homeguard, a resident of the same village, of raping his
14-year-old daughter when she had gone to a pond to take bath
yesterday, they said.
Medical examination of the victim, a student of tenth
standard, would be conducted, they said, adding a manhunt has
been launched to nab the culprit, who is absconding.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- Mega sale: Snapdeal, Flipkart, others gear up for festive season
- Zee Media Exclusive: Three Romanians arrested in skimming scam in Mumbai
- Dadri lynching: Azam Khan seeks UN intervention
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui