Teenage highway robber arrested in Berhampur
Berhampur (Odisha): A teenage highway robber has been arrested in Odisha`a Ganjam district and some stolen goods were seized from the boy.
The 15-year-old school dropout and four of his friends had attacked several vehicles on NH-69 near Aska on October 5 and looted cash and gold ornaments from the occupants, Inspector In-Charge of Aska police station, S C Buruda today said.
A gold chain and a mobile phone were recovered from the boy who was arrested from Baunsalundi near Bhanjanagar yesterday, he said.
The gang members were also involved in a dacoity incident in Bhanjanagar in February, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre