Teenage highway robber arrested in Berhampur
Berhampur (Odisha): A teenage highway robber has been arrested in Odisha`a Ganjam district and some stolen goods were seized from the boy.
The 15-year-old school dropout and four of his friends had attacked several vehicles on NH-69 near Aska on October 5 and looted cash and gold ornaments from the occupants, Inspector In-Charge of Aska police station, S C Buruda today said.
A gold chain and a mobile phone were recovered from the boy who was arrested from Baunsalundi near Bhanjanagar yesterday, he said.
The gang members were also involved in a dacoity incident in Bhanjanagar in February, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nirbhaya-like rape in Kerala: NHRC issues notice to state govt
- Delhi to observe mandatory summer vacation with effect from May 11
- Karnataka Chemistry paper leak: Alleged kingpin held
- Marine Salvatore Girone will be home 'in a few weeks', says Italian minister
- New launch: Check out Micromax Canvas Mega 2 with 6-inch display at Rs 7,999