Teenage highway robber arrested in Berhampur
Berhampur (Odisha): A teenage highway robber has been arrested in Odisha`a Ganjam district and some stolen goods were seized from the boy.
The 15-year-old school dropout and four of his friends had attacked several vehicles on NH-69 near Aska on October 5 and looted cash and gold ornaments from the occupants, Inspector In-Charge of Aska police station, S C Buruda today said.
A gold chain and a mobile phone were recovered from the boy who was arrested from Baunsalundi near Bhanjanagar yesterday, he said.
The gang members were also involved in a dacoity incident in Bhanjanagar in February, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred