Ten persons of a gang arrested in Odisha
Berhampur (Odisha): Ten persons, including six of a criminal gang and four juveniles, were arrested and some bombs and arms seized from them from different places at Chhatrapur in Ganjam district of Odisha, police said.
Four live bombs, a mouser, five rounds of ammunition and three motorcycles were seized from a six-member dacoit gang, who were nabbed from Tampara on Friday, said inspector in charge, Chhatrapur, D K Tripathy.
Several criminal cases were pending against each of the gang members, he said.
Police also arrested four teenagers allegedly involved in loot of brass-metals from the water pipes. They have allegedly looted around 45 houses in Chhatrapur town, he said.
Police also arrested two others who allegedly received the brass-metals from them, Tripathy said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi