Ten persons of a gang arrested in Odisha
Berhampur (Odisha): Ten persons, including six of a criminal gang and four juveniles, were arrested and some bombs and arms seized from them from different places at Chhatrapur in Ganjam district of Odisha, police said.
Four live bombs, a mouser, five rounds of ammunition and three motorcycles were seized from a six-member dacoit gang, who were nabbed from Tampara on Friday, said inspector in charge, Chhatrapur, D K Tripathy.
Several criminal cases were pending against each of the gang members, he said.
Police also arrested four teenagers allegedly involved in loot of brass-metals from the water pipes. They have allegedly looted around 45 houses in Chhatrapur town, he said.
Police also arrested two others who allegedly received the brass-metals from them, Tripathy said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Curfew continues across Kashmir Valley as separatists extend shutdown till Monday
- France committed to leading Israel-Palestine talks: Hollande
- US sues Pennsylvania town for ban on building mosque
- Turkey temporarily suspends human rights convention after failed coup
- 'Don't abandon search for MH370,' plead families of victims