Three arrested for illegal mineral smuggling
Rourkela: Three persons involved in
illegal mineral smuggling from Koida mines in Orissa`s
Sundargarh district have been arrested, police said on Tuesday.
The three, residents of Barbil area in adjacent
Keonjhar district, had settled in Koida under Banei
sub-division and have been illegally mining iron ore and
transporting to neighbouring states, they said.
Police last night raided their houses and arrested
Sekhar Gupta and his associates - Hadu Mahakud and Ramesh
The three accused were today produced before a court
in Banei which remanded them to jail custody.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das