Three children killed in wall collapse in Odisha
Balasore (Odisha): Three children were killed in separate wall collapse incidents following heavy rain that also damaged thatched houses affecting 2,000 people in Balasore district, officials said on Saturday.
Sania Sing (9) and Basanti Sing (8) were killed when a mud wall collapsed on them at Benapada village last evening.
In another wall collapse incident, Jitendra Das (9) died and five others were injured in Thalsadha village.
Besides, about 2,000 people were affected as many thatched houses were damaged during rain in seven revenue villages in the district, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- WATCH: 'Sting videos of Kejriwal govt's minister Imran Hussain's staffer demanding bribe of Rs 25 lakh for his boss'
- Big clash of 2016: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' head on with Prabhas and SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2' at the Box Office?