Three children killed in wall collapse in Odisha
Balasore (Odisha): Three children were killed in separate wall collapse incidents following heavy rain that also damaged thatched houses affecting 2,000 people in Balasore district, officials said on Saturday.
Sania Sing (9) and Basanti Sing (8) were killed when a mud wall collapsed on them at Benapada village last evening.
In another wall collapse incident, Jitendra Das (9) died and five others were injured in Thalsadha village.
Besides, about 2,000 people were affected as many thatched houses were damaged during rain in seven revenue villages in the district, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- WATCH: Pakistan vs England, 3rd T20: Complete highlights
- SP leader Azam Khan stirs fresh controversy, says RSS leaders are homosexuals
- Priyanka Chopra’s sex scene from ‘Quantico’ goes viral – Watch video