Three dengue cases in Koraput
Koraput (Odisha): Three cases of dengue have been detected in Koraput district, but there has been no death.
"Three dengue cases have been detected so far in the district. Initially the patients were treated for fever, but dengue was confirmed after their blood samples were tested," Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO) Koraput, P K Mohanty said.
While two girl patients have been discharged, another is being treated at the Koraput hospital and may be discharged soon," the CDMO said.
"There has been no casualty," he said.
Officials said an anti-dengue campaign is being carried out in the district. Health officials have been asked to keep a close watch in rural pockets.
The administration has opened a separate dengue ward at the district headquarters hospital for patients, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- South Korean navy fires warning shots after North incursion
- Trump lays claim to Republican presidential nomination
- Rights activist Trupti Desai alleges attack by goons in Nashik, hospitalised
- CHSE Odisha +2 Result (CHSE result 2016) Exam Results 2016 likely to be declared shortly. Check chseodisha.nic.in, orissaresults.nic.in
- PM Narendra Modi silent on scams like Manmohan Singh: Arvind Kejriwal