Three dengue cases in Koraput
Koraput (Odisha): Three cases of dengue have been detected in Koraput district, but there has been no death.
"Three dengue cases have been detected so far in the district. Initially the patients were treated for fever, but dengue was confirmed after their blood samples were tested," Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO) Koraput, P K Mohanty said.
While two girl patients have been discharged, another is being treated at the Koraput hospital and may be discharged soon," the CDMO said.
"There has been no casualty," he said.
Officials said an anti-dengue campaign is being carried out in the district. Health officials have been asked to keep a close watch in rural pockets.
The administration has opened a separate dengue ward at the district headquarters hospital for patients, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3