Three dengue cases in Koraput
Koraput (Odisha): Three cases of dengue have been detected in Koraput district, but there has been no death.
"Three dengue cases have been detected so far in the district. Initially the patients were treated for fever, but dengue was confirmed after their blood samples were tested," Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO) Koraput, P K Mohanty said.
While two girl patients have been discharged, another is being treated at the Koraput hospital and may be discharged soon," the CDMO said.
"There has been no casualty," he said.
Officials said an anti-dengue campaign is being carried out in the district. Health officials have been asked to keep a close watch in rural pockets.
The administration has opened a separate dengue ward at the district headquarters hospital for patients, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video