Three quintals of ganja seized, two arrested in Behrampur
Berhampur: Excise sleuths seized about three quintals of contraband ganja leaves and seeds and
arrested two persons in Orissa`s Ganjam district Friday.
The substances were seized from Pudamari village while
being transported from Chandragiri area in Gajapati district
to Puri, official sources said.
They seized the car in which the ganja was being
The driver was among those arrested.
The value of the seized ganja would be about Rs five
lakh, S C Bhanja, an officer involved in the raid, said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?