Three teachers killed in road accident in Odisha
Sambalpur: Three teachers were killed and another was critically injured after the jeep in which they were travelling hit a tree in Odisha`s Sambalpur district, police said Tuesday.
The mishap occurred near Chahatapada, about 85 km from here, last night, the police said.
The victims were identified as a teacher of nearby Pabitra Mohan High School Rajanikanta Sahu, his elder brother and a retired head master Ramakanta Sahu and a Middle schhol English teacher Sridhar Majhi.
While the siblings were returning from Angul to their place at Jagannath Prasad, Majhi had joined them at Rairakhol.
The driver of the vehicle, who was pulled out of the badly damaged jeep, was undergoing treatment at VSS Medical College Hospital at Burla.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi