Tiffin-box bombs go off in police station store, nobody hurt
Nuapada: Three tiffin-box bombs, recently seized by security personnel, went off in the malkhana of a police station in Odisha`s Maoist-hit Nuapada district on Thursday, police said.
Nobody was injured and no major damage was reported due to the blast that took place inside the malkhana of the Komna Police Station, they said.
The tiffin bombs had been recovered by security personnel during an anti-Maoist combing operation in the area recently and then kept in the malkhana, police said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory