Tiffin-box bombs go off in police station store, nobody hurt
Nuapada: Three tiffin-box bombs, recently seized by security personnel, went off in the malkhana of a police station in Odisha`s Maoist-hit Nuapada district on Thursday, police said.
Nobody was injured and no major damage was reported due to the blast that took place inside the malkhana of the Komna Police Station, they said.
The tiffin bombs had been recovered by security personnel during an anti-Maoist combing operation in the area recently and then kept in the malkhana, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical