Trains collide in Orissa, four injured
Rourkela: Four persons were injured in a
collision between the Koraput-Howrah Samaleswari Express and a
goods train at Jharsuguda Railway Station in Odisha early
The incident occurred due to "signal overshooting" as
both the trains started moving in the same direction though
signal was given for one to depart Jharsuguda Station, about
110 km, from here, GRP DSP at Jharsuguda, MK Mahato said.
While one Bikash Nayak (24) of Samabalpur was admitted
to a hospital at Jharsuguda, three others were discharged
Samaleswari Express left for its destination after a
halt of about six hours, Mahato said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why