Tribal beheaded for allegedly practising withcraft
Malkangiri: The body of a tribal, who claimed to cure people through black magic, was found beheaded in Odisha`s Malkangiri district on Monday, police sources said.
The 40-year-old tribal Bhima Sudi from Tentuliapada village Sudi was called out by four to five persons last night from his house and did not return home, the sources said.
The body with the head severed was recovered from MV-29, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune