Tribal beheaded for allegedly practising withcraft
Malkangiri: The body of a tribal, who claimed to cure people through black magic, was found beheaded in Odisha`s Malkangiri district on Monday, police sources said.
The 40-year-old tribal Bhima Sudi from Tentuliapada village Sudi was called out by four to five persons last night from his house and did not return home, the sources said.
The body with the head severed was recovered from MV-29, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress