Tribal woman killed for practising `witchcraft`
Dhenkanal (Orissa): A 55-year-old tribal
woman was clubbed to death allegedly by five youths after
suspecting her to be practising witchcraft, police said on Wednesday.
The incident took place at Barpada village under
Gandia police station, 35 km from here on Saturday.
However, the police recovered the body after a search
While four persons had been arrested, another was on
the run, police said adding that the deceased woman`s nephew
has lodged a complaint with the police.
Police have also seized the lathi and stone used to
kill the woman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love