Two Haryana youths held for luring women with marriage promise
Malkangiri (Odisha): Two persons from Haryana were arrested here on Friday on charge of luring two women to accompany them to Haryana promising them job and marriage there, police said.
The two persons from the Northern state identified as Gyaniram and Ramnivas of Fatiabad doled out inducements to the two women aged 20 years and 25 years respectively of MV-3 village under Malkangiri police station and were almost successful in their attempt when local people smelled foulplay, IIC of Malkangiri police station Anirudha Routray said.
Police swung into action and arrested the duo after being informed by the local people, he said.
The duo have, however, denied the allegation. They have been forwarded to the court, he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India