Two Haryana youths held for luring women with marriage promise
Malkangiri (Odisha): Two persons from Haryana were arrested here on Friday on charge of luring two women to accompany them to Haryana promising them job and marriage there, police said.
The two persons from the Northern state identified as Gyaniram and Ramnivas of Fatiabad doled out inducements to the two women aged 20 years and 25 years respectively of MV-3 village under Malkangiri police station and were almost successful in their attempt when local people smelled foulplay, IIC of Malkangiri police station Anirudha Routray said.
Police swung into action and arrested the duo after being informed by the local people, he said.
The duo have, however, denied the allegation. They have been forwarded to the court, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- LTCG tax concession for under construction property
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic