Two killed in accident in Baripada
Baripada: Two businessmen were killed and two others critically injured when the jeep in which they were travelling overturned in Odisha`s Mayurbhanj district early Wednesday, police said.
The victims were returning from Jamshedpur in Jharkhand to Rairangpur when the vehicle lost balance near a sharp turn and overturned at Kaduani under Bahalada area, Sub-Divisional Police Officer (Rairangpur) Santosh Das said.
The deceased were identified as Vinod Agarwal (35) and Navin Jain (32) of Rairangpur, he said adding the injured have been shifted to a hospital at Jamshedpur and their condition was stated to be serious.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video