Two raped in Odisha’s Jajpur
Jajpur (Odisha): Two girls, including a minor, were allegedly raped in separate incidents in Odisha`s Jajpur district, police said on Saturday.
A 20-year-old girl was allegedly raped by a 24-year-old youth at her residence in Mundamal village yesterday, they said.
According to police, the youth, identified as Manas Samal barged into the girl`s house when her family members had gone out and sexually assaulted her.
Samal has been arrested, they said.
In a similar incident, a minor girl was raped at her residence by a youth at Talajanga village in Jenapur area yesterday, police said.
The youth, identified as Susanta Malik, has been arrested, they said.
- Uttarakhand Speaker rejects disqualification of rebel BJP MLA
- US says Iraq's PM in ''strong position'' amid political unrest
- US Navy chief hopes for `normalization` with Russia in Baltic
- Turkey says Gaziantep attacker linked to IS
- US Presidential polls: Donald Trump looks to smother Ted Cruz as Indiana votes today