Two raped in Odisha’s Jajpur
Jajpur (Odisha): Two girls, including a minor, were allegedly raped in separate incidents in Odisha`s Jajpur district, police said on Saturday.
A 20-year-old girl was allegedly raped by a 24-year-old youth at her residence in Mundamal village yesterday, they said.
According to police, the youth, identified as Manas Samal barged into the girl`s house when her family members had gone out and sexually assaulted her.
Samal has been arrested, they said.
In a similar incident, a minor girl was raped at her residence by a youth at Talajanga village in Jenapur area yesterday, police said.
The youth, identified as Susanta Malik, has been arrested, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- Superstar Mohanlal wants CM Vijayan to tackle Kerala's 'biggest terror', here is what he said
- Brexit fears: Asia markets collapse as Britain looks set to leave EU
- Kareena Kapoor Khan and Alia Bhatt new BFFs in B-Town? Here's why
- UK markets plunge, sterling eyes biggest ever fall, as EU vote in balance
- India focusing on market dislocations from Brexit: Jayant Sinha