Two teenagers killed as temple wall collapses in Odisha
Bhubaneswar: Two 15-year-old boys died when a dilapidated wall of a temple fell on them in Odisha`s Ganjam district Saturday, police said.
The incident occurred at Kantiagada village, about 120 km from state capital Bhubaneswar, when a group of children were on a visit to the Bateshwar temple.
The wall collapsed on the boys when they were sitting close to it, police official Ramakanta Mahalik of the Rambha police station told IANS.
While one of the boys died on the spot, the other died in a government hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- J Jayalalithaa passes away: Know what all she left behind in assets
- RIP Amma: When Jayalalithaa sang one of her favourite songs, that too in Hindi - WATCH