Two teenagers killed as temple wall collapses in Odisha
Bhubaneswar: Two 15-year-old boys died when a dilapidated wall of a temple fell on them in Odisha`s Ganjam district Saturday, police said.
The incident occurred at Kantiagada village, about 120 km from state capital Bhubaneswar, when a group of children were on a visit to the Bateshwar temple.
The wall collapsed on the boys when they were sitting close to it, police official Ramakanta Mahalik of the Rambha police station told IANS.
While one of the boys died on the spot, the other died in a government hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack