Two teenagers killed as temple wall collapses in Odisha
Bhubaneswar: Two 15-year-old boys died when a dilapidated wall of a temple fell on them in Odisha`s Ganjam district Saturday, police said.
The incident occurred at Kantiagada village, about 120 km from state capital Bhubaneswar, when a group of children were on a visit to the Bateshwar temple.
The wall collapsed on the boys when they were sitting close to it, police official Ramakanta Mahalik of the Rambha police station told IANS.
While one of the boys died on the spot, the other died in a government hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Rs 7L for Sikh girl, Rs 5L for a Brahmin: `Love jihad` WhatsApp message goes viral in Gujarat
- Ranchi shocker: Teacher kills student because he was in love with her daughter
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- ICC World T20: Pakistan announce 15-man squad; Shahid Afridi to lead, Ahmed Shehzad dropped