Tytler congratulates Pyarimohan for launching new party
Bhubaneswar: Congress on Tuesday congratulated Rajya Sabha MP Pyarimohan Mohapatra who announced the launching of a new anti-BJD political party Odisha Janmorcha.
"We extend our good wishes to him (Mohapatra) for floating a new political party in the state," said Jagdish Tytler, AICC in charge of Odisha.
Tytler, however, made it clear that Congress was not thinking of forging any alliance with OJM or any other political party in the state.
The Congress leader`s message to Mohapatra is significant as the Rajya Sabha MP immediately after floating OJM had said that leaders of certain national parties were in touch with him to dislodge the BJD government.
Meanwhile, the newly-appointed state president of BJP K V Singhdeo has said that his party would fight elections alone.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical