Vehicles torched by Maoists in Odisha
Bargarh: Maoists torched about half-a-dozen vehicles and a road-making machine in Odisha`s Bargarh district, police sources said on Monday.
The armed ultras raided the site near Palsada village under Paikmal police station area yesterday and not finding the contractor set fire to a JCB machine and the vehicles, the sources said.
A poster left behind by the ultras alleged that some innocent people had been arrested on false charges of having links with Maoists.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth