Vehicles torched by Maoists in Odisha
Bargarh: Maoists torched about half-a-dozen vehicles and a road-making machine in Odisha`s Bargarh district, police sources said on Monday.
The armed ultras raided the site near Palsada village under Paikmal police station area yesterday and not finding the contractor set fire to a JCB machine and the vehicles, the sources said.
A poster left behind by the ultras alleged that some innocent people had been arrested on false charges of having links with Maoists.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- LIVE: Jayalalithaa's condition critical after suffering cardiac arrest, huge crowd gathers outside Apollo hospital
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender