Vehicles torched by Maoists in Odisha
Bargarh: Maoists torched about half-a-dozen vehicles and a road-making machine in Odisha`s Bargarh district, police sources said on Monday.
The armed ultras raided the site near Palsada village under Paikmal police station area yesterday and not finding the contractor set fire to a JCB machine and the vehicles, the sources said.
A poster left behind by the ultras alleged that some innocent people had been arrested on false charges of having links with Maoists.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Special report: Kashmiri Pandits recall their plight
- Jhansi's ammunition factory was target of ISI agents
- Panel discussion on film director Ali Akbar's accusation on Madrasa
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory