Vigilance sleuths raid mine inspector`s house
Rourkela (Odisha): Vigilance sleuths
on Tuesday raided office and residence of Surendranath Sinku senior
mining inspector and in charge of Deputy director mines, Koida
in Odisha`s Sundargarh district.
The vigilance DSP, R K Kanungo said, similar raids
were continuing at Sinku`s Baripada residence and his
father-in-law`s house at Raghunathpur in Mayurbhanj district.
Sinku was not immediately available for comment.
The raids were conducted at 4 places after complaint
of owning assets disproportionate to his known sources of
income were received against Sinku, vigilance officials said
adding that the outcome of the raids would be made known soon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video