Vigilance sleuths raid mine inspector`s house
Rourkela (Odisha): Vigilance sleuths
on Tuesday raided office and residence of Surendranath Sinku senior
mining inspector and in charge of Deputy director mines, Koida
in Odisha`s Sundargarh district.
The vigilance DSP, R K Kanungo said, similar raids
were continuing at Sinku`s Baripada residence and his
father-in-law`s house at Raghunathpur in Mayurbhanj district.
Sinku was not immediately available for comment.
The raids were conducted at 4 places after complaint
of owning assets disproportionate to his known sources of
income were received against Sinku, vigilance officials said
adding that the outcome of the raids would be made known soon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie