Vigilance sleuths raid mine inspector`s house
Rourkela (Odisha): Vigilance sleuths
on Tuesday raided office and residence of Surendranath Sinku senior
mining inspector and in charge of Deputy director mines, Koida
in Odisha`s Sundargarh district.
The vigilance DSP, R K Kanungo said, similar raids
were continuing at Sinku`s Baripada residence and his
father-in-law`s house at Raghunathpur in Mayurbhanj district.
Sinku was not immediately available for comment.
The raids were conducted at 4 places after complaint
of owning assets disproportionate to his known sources of
income were received against Sinku, vigilance officials said
adding that the outcome of the raids would be made known soon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan