Wanted Maoist leader arrested in Odisha
Malkangiri: A Maoist leader, wanted for several incidents of murder, was on Sunday arrested from Chitrakonda area of Malkangiri district.
Trinath Golori alias Chandra (35) was picked up from a market near Chitrakonda police station during a special operation, Superintendent of Police Akhileswar Singh said.
Regarded as the right hand man of senior Maoist leader Madhab in the region, Trinth was involved in the Maoist activities for the last four years, he said.
He was wanted for the murder of two policemen, two village guards and one panchayat samiti member in different areas of the state in the recent past, he said.
- ‘Kaabil’ Hrithik Roshan’s first look out – Here it is
- Champions League: Real Madrid edge past Manchester City to set up all-Madrid final
- AgustaWestland chopper deal: ED to quiz former IAF chief SP Tyagi today
- Sushant Singh Rajput reveals why his ‘Pavitra Rishta’ with Ankita Lokhande ended
- IPL 2016: Shah Rukh Khan thinks his son AbRam could be a mystery fielder – Find out why