Wife poisons husband to death in Odisha
Berhampur: A man was poisoned to death allegedly by his wife and brothers-in-law over a family dispute at Purushottampur in Odisha`s Ganjam district, police said on Sunday.
The brothers of the deceased claimed that some silver ornaments were stolen from their house recently. Suspecting involvement of their sister-in-law and her brothers, they had complained to the police following which she was interrogated several times.
Police detaied the wife for the incident last night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt