Woman chops off man`s testicles to avert rape
Bhubaneswar: A woman allegedly chopped off a man`s testicles in Odisha after he tried to rape her, police said on Tuesday.
The incident occurred near Gopalpur village in the coastal district of Jagatsinghpur, 100 km from state capital Bhubaneswar Sunday evening. It came to light after police began a probe following a complaint by the man a day later.
The woman, a mother of two, said two men overpowered her when she was returning home from a temple. She managed to free herself and fled to the temple.
When one of the men followed her and tried to rape her, she chopped off his testicles with a sharp weapon.
The man has been admitted to hospital. No arrest has been made yet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'