Worker dies in RSP
Rourkela: A contract worker was killed when
a trolley fell on him following snapping of rope in Rourkela
Steel Plant (RSP)on Friday.
Mantu Nayak (27) was working on the floor near the
under-construction blast furnace No 5 when the trolley fell on
him causing his death on the spot, RSP sources said.
Nayak was a worker of a private contractor engaged by
The workers were demanding financial compensation to
the family of the deceased and employment to one of his family
members in RSP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- 11-year-old blood cancer patient seeks help from PM Narendra Modi, CM Akhilesh Yadav
- LeEco Le 2, Le Max2 up for grabs in first flash sale today
- With Facebook's new Slideshow feature, convert your photos into mini-movies!- Watch
- Ringing Bells starts delivery of Freedom 251 smartphone from today
- Tiger Shroff and Disha Patani's latest video is CUTE! Watch here