Worker dies in RSP
Rourkela: A contract worker was killed when
a trolley fell on him following snapping of rope in Rourkela
Steel Plant (RSP)on Friday.
Mantu Nayak (27) was working on the floor near the
under-construction blast furnace No 5 when the trolley fell on
him causing his death on the spot, RSP sources said.
Nayak was a worker of a private contractor engaged by
The workers were demanding financial compensation to
the family of the deceased and employment to one of his family
members in RSP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- Watch 15 reports from 15 cities
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Sheena murder case: Unfolding deceit, lies and murder!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Osama bin Laden is alive, staying in Bahamas, claims Edward Snowden
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack