Worker dies in RSP
Rourkela: A contract worker was killed when
a trolley fell on him following snapping of rope in Rourkela
Steel Plant (RSP)on Friday.
Mantu Nayak (27) was working on the floor near the
under-construction blast furnace No 5 when the trolley fell on
him causing his death on the spot, RSP sources said.
Nayak was a worker of a private contractor engaged by
The workers were demanding financial compensation to
the family of the deceased and employment to one of his family
members in RSP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- JeM planning Pathankot-II with support from Pakistan's ISI, IM, conducting recce of Indian cities: Military intel
- Arijit Singh writes open letter to Salman Khan apologising and requesting him to retain ‘Sultan’ song – Here’s why
- Akshay Kumar with 'Housefull3' gang set to sizzle in saddi Dilli—See selfie!
- Megresults.nic.in & mbose.in HSSLC Results 2016: Meghalaya Board Tura Class 12th Arts exam results 2016 to be announced shortly
- Mbose.in 10th SSLC Results 2016: Megresults.nic.in Meghalaya Board SSLC Class 10th exam results 2016 to be announced shortly