Worker dies in RSP
Rourkela: A contract worker was killed when
a trolley fell on him following snapping of rope in Rourkela
Steel Plant (RSP)on Friday.
Mantu Nayak (27) was working on the floor near the
under-construction blast furnace No 5 when the trolley fell on
him causing his death on the spot, RSP sources said.
Nayak was a worker of a private contractor engaged by
The workers were demanding financial compensation to
the family of the deceased and employment to one of his family
members in RSP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Islamic preacher Zakir Naik's 'aide' arrested over alleged terror links
- Bhagwant Mann video row: LS Speaker seeks report on Parliament security, may summon AAP MP
- My presidency will restore `safety` in US, says Donald Trump in acceptance speech
- Vatican invited to mediate in Venezuela crisis
- Nigeria 'talking to' oil rebels: Buhari