Youth arrested for posting online morphed photo of minister in Orissa
Bhubaneswar: A youth was arrested on Thursday for allegedly posting on internet a morphed photo of Odisha School and Mass Education Minister Rabi Narayan Nanda.
Sidharth Sankar Pati, from Koraput district and currently staying in Cuttack, was arrested on the complaint of the minister, a Crime Branch release said.
He was arrested after the Cyber police station registered a case under provisions of the IPC and the lnformation Technology (Amendment) Act, 2008.
- Planning to buy stylish shades? Here's your guide to buying perfect sunglasses
- NALCO agrees to buy back 25 percent stake from government: Mines Secretary
- Pakistan drop Ahmed Shehzad, Umar Akmal for England tour
- Protests in Manipur over unsolved murders
- AgustaWestland VVIP chopper deal: We are investigating former IAF chief SP Tyagi's bank accounts, asset details, says CBI