Youth arrested for posting online morphed photo of minister in Orissa
Bhubaneswar: A youth was arrested on Thursday for allegedly posting on internet a morphed photo of Odisha School and Mass Education Minister Rabi Narayan Nanda.
Sidharth Sankar Pati, from Koraput district and currently staying in Cuttack, was arrested on the complaint of the minister, a Crime Branch release said.
He was arrested after the Cyber police station registered a case under provisions of the IPC and the lnformation Technology (Amendment) Act, 2008.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Katrina Kaif’s views on ‘intolerance’ in the country - Here's what the actress said
- Irfan Pathan marries 21-year-old Safa Baig in low-key affair