Youth arrested for posting online morphed photo of minister in Orissa
Bhubaneswar: A youth was arrested on Thursday for allegedly posting on internet a morphed photo of Odisha School and Mass Education Minister Rabi Narayan Nanda.
Sidharth Sankar Pati, from Koraput district and currently staying in Cuttack, was arrested on the complaint of the minister, a Crime Branch release said.
He was arrested after the Cyber police station registered a case under provisions of the IPC and the lnformation Technology (Amendment) Act, 2008.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday