Youth arrested for posting online morphed photo of minister in Orissa
Bhubaneswar: A youth was arrested on Thursday for allegedly posting on internet a morphed photo of Odisha School and Mass Education Minister Rabi Narayan Nanda.
Sidharth Sankar Pati, from Koraput district and currently staying in Cuttack, was arrested on the complaint of the minister, a Crime Branch release said.
He was arrested after the Cyber police station registered a case under provisions of the IPC and the lnformation Technology (Amendment) Act, 2008.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- DNA: Today in History, 18th February, 2017
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal