Youth arrested for posting online morphed photo of minister in Orissa
Bhubaneswar: A youth was arrested on Thursday for allegedly posting on internet a morphed photo of Odisha School and Mass Education Minister Rabi Narayan Nanda.
Sidharth Sankar Pati, from Koraput district and currently staying in Cuttack, was arrested on the complaint of the minister, a Crime Branch release said.
He was arrested after the Cyber police station registered a case under provisions of the IPC and the lnformation Technology (Amendment) Act, 2008.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack