10 IAS, 9 PCS officers transferred in Punjab
Chandigarh: The Punjab government on Tuesday ordered transfer of 10 IAS and nine PCS officers with
The IAS officers include A R Talwar, Financial
Commissioner Revenue, who has been given the additional charge
of Principal Secretary, Information Technology, an official
release said here.
Sarvesh Kaushal has been posted as Member Secretary, State
Women Commission, Punjab while S K Sandhu, has been given the
additional charge as Commissioner Roopnagar Division.
Secretary Sports and Youth Services Punjab, Sanjay Kumar,
has been posted as Secretary, Welfare of SCs and BCs with
additional charge as Secretary, Election Punjab.
Anil Tiwari becomes Secretary, Power while R Venkatratnam
will be the Commissioner Ferozepur Division with additional
charge as Commissioner Faridkot Division.
S R Ladhar has been posted as Commissioner Patiala
Division with additional charge as Commissioner Jalandhar
Division and in addition with Commissioner (Appeals)
Ashok Kumar Gupta has been transferred as Secretary
Revenue and given additional charge as Survey Commissioner of
Wakfs, Punjab while Adapa Karthik has been made Joint
The Punjab government had yesterday transferred 7 IPS and
10 Punjab Police Services officers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi