10 IAS, 9 PCS officers transferred in Punjab
Chandigarh: The Punjab government on Tuesday ordered transfer of 10 IAS and nine PCS officers with
The IAS officers include A R Talwar, Financial
Commissioner Revenue, who has been given the additional charge
of Principal Secretary, Information Technology, an official
release said here.
Sarvesh Kaushal has been posted as Member Secretary, State
Women Commission, Punjab while S K Sandhu, has been given the
additional charge as Commissioner Roopnagar Division.
Secretary Sports and Youth Services Punjab, Sanjay Kumar,
has been posted as Secretary, Welfare of SCs and BCs with
additional charge as Secretary, Election Punjab.
Anil Tiwari becomes Secretary, Power while R Venkatratnam
will be the Commissioner Ferozepur Division with additional
charge as Commissioner Faridkot Division.
S R Ladhar has been posted as Commissioner Patiala
Division with additional charge as Commissioner Jalandhar
Division and in addition with Commissioner (Appeals)
Ashok Kumar Gupta has been transferred as Secretary
Revenue and given additional charge as Survey Commissioner of
Wakfs, Punjab while Adapa Karthik has been made Joint
The Punjab government had yesterday transferred 7 IPS and
10 Punjab Police Services officers.
- Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover set floor ablaze with killer moves at wedding reception – Watch here
- Petrol, diesel-run cabs banned from Delhi-NCR roads from today
- Wealth from waste: A novel Indian biotech solution
- IAF chopper sprinkles water to douse Uttarakhand forest fires; Rajnath Singh reviews situation
- China may reconsider stand on Pakistani terrorists Hafiz Saeed, Masood Azhar?