10 IAS, 9 PCS officers transferred in Punjab
Chandigarh: The Punjab government on Tuesday ordered transfer of 10 IAS and nine PCS officers with
The IAS officers include A R Talwar, Financial
Commissioner Revenue, who has been given the additional charge
of Principal Secretary, Information Technology, an official
release said here.
Sarvesh Kaushal has been posted as Member Secretary, State
Women Commission, Punjab while S K Sandhu, has been given the
additional charge as Commissioner Roopnagar Division.
Secretary Sports and Youth Services Punjab, Sanjay Kumar,
has been posted as Secretary, Welfare of SCs and BCs with
additional charge as Secretary, Election Punjab.
Anil Tiwari becomes Secretary, Power while R Venkatratnam
will be the Commissioner Ferozepur Division with additional
charge as Commissioner Faridkot Division.
S R Ladhar has been posted as Commissioner Patiala
Division with additional charge as Commissioner Jalandhar
Division and in addition with Commissioner (Appeals)
Ashok Kumar Gupta has been transferred as Secretary
Revenue and given additional charge as Survey Commissioner of
Wakfs, Punjab while Adapa Karthik has been made Joint
The Punjab government had yesterday transferred 7 IPS and
10 Punjab Police Services officers.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate
- Four minors gang-rape teenage girl in Mumbai, circulate video on WhatsApp
- ISL 2015: NorthEast United FC vs Delhi Dynamos - Preview