12 IAS officers shifted in Punjab
Chandigarh: In a major bureaucratic
reshuffle, the Punjab Government today transferred 12 IAS
officers including deputy commissioners of four districts.
C Roul, Principal Secretary, School Education has been
transferred as Principal Secretary, Department of Defence
Services Welfare relieving Geetika Kalha of additional charge,
an official spokesman said here.
Ashok Kumar Gupta, Secretary Agriculture, has been
transferred as Secretary Coordination in place of VK Sharma,
who goes as Secretary Agriculture.
Hussan Lal, Secretary Tourism, becomes Secretary School
Kahan Singh Pannu, Deputy Commissioner Amritsar, has been
transferred as Joint Development Commissioner besides Chairman
Punjab Pollution Control Board, Patiala.
Balwinder Singh, Deputy Commissioner Faridkot, has been
transferred as Special Secretary Social Security, Development
of Women and Children.
Dharam Dutt Ternach, Special Secretary Defence Services
has been transferred as Deputy Commissioner Hoshiarpur.
Pirthi Chand, Deputy Commissioner Gurdaspur, has been
transferred as Director Colonisation, Punjab.
Mohinder Singh, ADC SAS Nagar has been transferred and
posted as Deputy Commissioner Gurdaspur.
Rajat Agarwal, Chairman Punjab Pollution Control Board
Patiala has been transferred as Deputy Commissioner Amritsar.
Shruti Singh, Deputy Commissioner Shaheed Bhagat Singh
Nagar will also hold charge of Deputy Commissioner Jalandhar
during training period of Priyank Bharti.
Ravi Bhagat, Chief Administrator, Bathinda Development
Authority has been appointed Deputy Commissioner Faridkot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley