14-year-old girl kidnapped, gang-raped in Punjab
Amritsar: A Class VIII student was allegedly kidnapped and gang-raped by three men, police said on Friday.
The 14-year-old girl was kidnapped on October 21 in a car and taken to the outskirts of the city where she was gang-raped throughout the night and in the morning she was dropped nearby her house with the threat not to reveal the incident to anyone.
The matter has been reported to the police today as the victim was threatened with dire consequences if she reported it to any one.
The medical examination of the girl has confirmed rape, police said, adding raids are being conducted at various places to nab the three accused.
Police said that one of the accused was known to victim as he used to live in her neighbourhood.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000km strategic road
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000 km strategic road - Part II
- WTA world rankings: Serena Williams still reigns as number one
- OP Jaisha marathon row: Vijay Goyal passes the buck to IOA, assures probe
- Xiaomi likely to unveil Redmi Note 4 on August 25
- Natural to express grief over mistreatment of Dalits: LK Advani
- Hundreds of NASA's studies now available online for free!