14-year-old girl kidnapped, gang-raped in Punjab
Amritsar: A Class VIII student was allegedly kidnapped and gang-raped by three men, police said on Friday.
The 14-year-old girl was kidnapped on October 21 in a car and taken to the outskirts of the city where she was gang-raped throughout the night and in the morning she was dropped nearby her house with the threat not to reveal the incident to anyone.
The matter has been reported to the police today as the victim was threatened with dire consequences if she reported it to any one.
The medical examination of the girl has confirmed rape, police said, adding raids are being conducted at various places to nab the three accused.
Police said that one of the accused was known to victim as he used to live in her neighbourhood.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part II
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part III