14-year-old girl kidnapped, gang-raped in Punjab
Amritsar: A Class VIII student was allegedly kidnapped and gang-raped by three men, police said on Friday.
The 14-year-old girl was kidnapped on October 21 in a car and taken to the outskirts of the city where she was gang-raped throughout the night and in the morning she was dropped nearby her house with the threat not to reveal the incident to anyone.
The matter has been reported to the police today as the victim was threatened with dire consequences if she reported it to any one.
The medical examination of the girl has confirmed rape, police said, adding raids are being conducted at various places to nab the three accused.
Police said that one of the accused was known to victim as he used to live in her neighbourhood.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog