16 students injured as school bus hits divider
Chandigarh: Sixteen girl students were injured when the school bus they were travelling in hit a road divider, near Focal Point, in Ludhiana this morning, police said.
"The bus hit the divider resulting in serious injuries to three students. All the students were rushed to a hospital, from where three have been discharged and ten were stated to be out of danger," a police official said.
He said the driver was being questioned to ascertain the exact cause of the accident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog