2 IPS gets additional charge, 3 PPS shifted in Pun
Chandigarh: The Punjab government on Sunday gave additional charge to two IPS officers and transferred three Punjab Police Services (PPS) officers with immediate effect.
Dinkar Gupta, ADGP, Security, has been given additional charge of Law and Order and Traffic, an official spokesman said.
Surinder Kumar Kalia, SSP Pathankot, has been given additional responsibilities of SSP Gurdaspur.
Raj Jit Singh, PPS, has been posted as SSP Tarn Taran and Surjit Singh, also a PPS, as SSP Moga, the spokesman said.
Kamaljit Singh Dhillon, PPS, has appointed Commandant of 5th Battalion Bahadurgarh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Assembly elections: BJP likely to announce its first list of candidates for UP, Uttarakhand
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre