2 SGPC men held with fake currency
Amritsar: 2 workers of Shiromani Gurdwara
Parbandhak Committee (SGPC) have been arrested allegedly with
fake currency having a face value of Rs 15,000, police said
Following a tip off, Surinder Singh and Amandeep Singh,
engaged in the construction wing of SGPC, were arrested along
with counterfeit notes having a face value of Rs 15,000,
Punjab Police Inspector Jagbir Singh said.
During interrogation, the duo revealed that they had been
into the illegal trade for the last six month and a woman used
to supply them fake currency, the officer claimed.
The hunt for their aide was on, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees