2 SGPC men held with fake currency
Amritsar: 2 workers of Shiromani Gurdwara
Parbandhak Committee (SGPC) have been arrested allegedly with
fake currency having a face value of Rs 15,000, police said
Following a tip off, Surinder Singh and Amandeep Singh,
engaged in the construction wing of SGPC, were arrested along
with counterfeit notes having a face value of Rs 15,000,
Punjab Police Inspector Jagbir Singh said.
During interrogation, the duo revealed that they had been
into the illegal trade for the last six month and a woman used
to supply them fake currency, the officer claimed.
The hunt for their aide was on, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city