2 SGPC men held with fake currency
Amritsar: 2 workers of Shiromani Gurdwara
Parbandhak Committee (SGPC) have been arrested allegedly with
fake currency having a face value of Rs 15,000, police said
Following a tip off, Surinder Singh and Amandeep Singh,
engaged in the construction wing of SGPC, were arrested along
with counterfeit notes having a face value of Rs 15,000,
Punjab Police Inspector Jagbir Singh said.
During interrogation, the duo revealed that they had been
into the illegal trade for the last six month and a woman used
to supply them fake currency, the officer claimed.
The hunt for their aide was on, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred