2 SGPC men held with fake currency
Amritsar: 2 workers of Shiromani Gurdwara
Parbandhak Committee (SGPC) have been arrested allegedly with
fake currency having a face value of Rs 15,000, police said
Following a tip off, Surinder Singh and Amandeep Singh,
engaged in the construction wing of SGPC, were arrested along
with counterfeit notes having a face value of Rs 15,000,
Punjab Police Inspector Jagbir Singh said.
During interrogation, the duo revealed that they had been
into the illegal trade for the last six month and a woman used
to supply them fake currency, the officer claimed.
The hunt for their aide was on, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Watch: Panel discussion on students turning traitors at JNU - Part IV
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- LeT chief Lakhvi`s son was gunned down by Indian troops in Kashmir: David Headley