3 killed, 35 injured in road mishap
Chandigarh: Three persons were killed and 35 others injured in a collision between a bus and a truck on the Kharar-Kurali road in Punjab`s Mohali district on Tuesday.
The Punjab roadways bus of Ropar depot collided with a truck near Doaba college on the Kharar-Kurali road, according to police.
The deceased are being identified while the injured have been admitted to different hospitals, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof