4 new judges sworn in Punjab and Haryana HC
Chandigarh: Four new judges of the Punjab and Haryana High Court were administrated the oath of office by acting Chief Justice Jasbir Singh on Friday, official sources said.
Ravinder Parkash Nagrath, Sat Paul Bangarh, Rekha Mittal and Inderjit Singh have been elevated as High Court Judges on promotion, they said.
With the addition of four more Judges, the current number of judges in the high court has gone upto 39, while the approved strength is 68.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption