55-year-old man shot dead in Moga village
Moga: A 55-year-old man was shot dead allegedly by three motorcycle-borne men, one of whom is an accused in several cases of robbery and is out on bail, at Talwndi Bhangerian village in the district, police said Wednesday.
Sukhdev Singh was shot while he was sitting in front of his house last evening, police said.
A case has been registered against the miscreants who managed to escape, they said.
The case has been registered on the complaint of the deceased?s wife Angrej Kaur.
She alleged that one of the accused was Kirpal Singh, their neighbour. Singh is facing about a dozen cases of robberies and is out on bail, police said.
Kaur told the police that Sukhdev was responsible for Kirpal`s arrest in various cases and the killing could be a revenge.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31