7 IAS, 15 PCS officers transferred in Punjab
Chandigarh: Punjab government on saturday transferred seven IAS, including three Deputy Commissioners, and 15 PCS officers in the state with immediate effect.
Kumar Rahul has been transferred and posted as Director General School Education, an official release here said.
Indu Malhotra has been posted as Deputy Commissioner, Sangrur while Gurlovleen Singh Sidhu and Mohammed Tayyab take over as the new DCs of Barnala and Faridkot, respectively.
Among the PCS officers who have been shuffled include Baldev Singh, who has been posted as Additional Deputy Commissioner (Development), Ludhiana.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Panel discussion on Mahesh Sharma's controversial safety guidelines for women tourists
- Panel discussion on Mahesh Sharma's controversial safety guidelines for tourist women - Part II
- DNA: Importance of viewers' comments and remarks on reported news
- DNA: Has PM Modi's mention of Balochistan during I-Day speech unsettled China?
- Yemen suicide bombing: At least 45 dead so far
- West Bengal renamed as 'Bangla' in Bengali, 'Bengal' in English; state assembly passes resolution
- Massive reef ecosystem found hiding behind Great Barrier Reef
- Song alert! Riteish Deshmukh plays 'Banjo' to the tunes of 'Rada' out now!
- Myanmar quake damages nearly 400 ancient temples