7 kg heroin recovered in Gurdaspur sector: BSF
Batala: The Border Security Force on Monday recovered 7 kg of heroin from Gurdaspur sector early Monday morning.
BSF personnel of 38 Battalion led by head constable Sukhdev Raj noticed some movement near the fencing along with the Indo-Pak International border, DIG BSF PS Bains told the media persons.
The BSF personnel challenged the intruders who fled away from the spot after leaving a consignment of 7 kg heroin in one kilo each packets, which was thrown from across the border in a pipe, DIG said.
The consignment valued Rs 35 crore in the International market, he said, adding, they also recovered 100 gms of popy husk from the border.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you