Accused in hotelier murder case remanded in police custody
Jalandhar: All the accused, including
ruling Shiromani Akali Dal MLA`s councillor nephew, were today
remanded in police custody for four days by a local court here
in connection with the murder of hotelier Gur Kerat Singh.
The court sent all the four accused to police remand
till April 27, DCP Arun Pal Singh said.
Police has also cancelled the arms licences of three
of the accused -- SAD MLA from Adampur Sarabjit Singh Makkar`s
nephew Ram Simran Singh Makkar, Jaspreet Singh Jassu and
"We will ask the court to increase the remand duration
if required," the DCP said.
As per reports, 32-year-old Gur Kerat Singh was shot
dead at 1.45 am on Thursday by Ram Simran Singh Makkar and his
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- Baby girl still in hospital after 76 days, mother denies relationship with baby
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail