Accused in hotelier murder case remanded in police custody
Jalandhar: All the accused, including
ruling Shiromani Akali Dal MLA`s councillor nephew, were today
remanded in police custody for four days by a local court here
in connection with the murder of hotelier Gur Kerat Singh.
The court sent all the four accused to police remand
till April 27, DCP Arun Pal Singh said.
Police has also cancelled the arms licences of three
of the accused -- SAD MLA from Adampur Sarabjit Singh Makkar`s
nephew Ram Simran Singh Makkar, Jaspreet Singh Jassu and
"We will ask the court to increase the remand duration
if required," the DCP said.
As per reports, 32-year-old Gur Kerat Singh was shot
dead at 1.45 am on Thursday by Ram Simran Singh Makkar and his
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Sheena Bora murder spread over various cities
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!