Action against hospital staff for abandoning patients
Hoshiarpur (Punjab): A government hospital employee has been suspended while his colleague was repatriated to her parent organisation for allegedly throwing two patients out of its ward.
The two patients, reported to be drug addicts, were dumped at the hospital ground last night by watchman Saran Pal, who has been suspended, officials said.
Information Assistant Meenu Saini, who allegedly helped the watchman in the act, has been sent back to her parental organisation NRHM, they said, adding that the two patients have been readmitted to the hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday