Action against hospital staff for abandoning patients
Hoshiarpur (Punjab): A government hospital employee has been suspended while his colleague was repatriated to her parent organisation for allegedly throwing two patients out of its ward.
The two patients, reported to be drug addicts, were dumped at the hospital ground last night by watchman Saran Pal, who has been suspended, officials said.
Information Assistant Meenu Saini, who allegedly helped the watchman in the act, has been sent back to her parental organisation NRHM, they said, adding that the two patients have been readmitted to the hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation Part II
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!