Air Marshal Raha inspects Pathankot air force station
Pathankot: Air Marshal Arup Raha, Air Officer Commanding-in-Chief of Western Air Command, Wednesday visited the Pathankot air force station.
In his first visit to the air base, the Air Marshal inspected the airworthiness of the air base and interacted with the officers and other air force personnel.
Accompanied by his wife Lilly Raha, President of Airforce Wives Welfare Association, Air Marshal Raha also met the air warriors.
Raha was commissioned in flying branch in December 1974 and served at various important positions before he was given charge of Western Air Command.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'